Index to Videos
Is a picture worth a thousand words? only if its a good one!
So does that make an outstandingly produced online video worth a novel?
Someday I will make a comprehensive list of everything I have ever shot, but for now, Here is a link to my Youtube Homepage
I once spent a whole day adding up how many times videos I have produced have been watched.
Between YouTube, Hipcast (an early competitor to Youtube I still use) and high quality Quicktime,
its about 65,000!!!
Here are some other projects I've created, some serious, most just for fun.
A few small websites:
This small, fun site is something my wife put together about her Veterinary spay/neuter trip to Mexico
And here is another site she did, about a trip we took to europe
Quicktime VR's of 400m ovals
These files are quicktime VRs, if you have never seen one, they are quite cool. Use your mouse button & the controls to click-drag, & browse around the scene, as well as zoom in and out.
- Milwaulkee during a busy practice, october 2004.
- Lake Placid, during an allaround race in December 2002
- Calgary on a quiet morning in July, 2002
- Salt Lake Zamboni time before the 2002 olympic 10k
- Ottawa, bbrrrrr. It was -27f that day!! January 2004
- Montreal, Gatean Brochear oval in November 2003, warm & wet.
- Minneapolis, During North American Packstyle Championships, February 2004
- Inzell, Before the Masters International Sprint Championship, January 2004
- Do you have a VR of an oval? if so, contact me!
- The Evolution of a Skater, from 43.8 to 37.75
- A 500m outdoor PB on my birthday last year.
- Thankgiving, 2004, 500m PB in Calgary
- Training in Milwaukee 1/21/2005 it doesn't LOOK like I am going 32.5 mph here, does it? (27.5 seconds for this flying 400m effort).
- Skating on a pond, in a lot of fresh powder snow. This is my 3rd day ever on clap skates. Fun!
Assorted Quicktime Movies
- My buddy Olu's 500 and 3000m races in Calgary
- The introduction movie for Dimon Sports
- Why my brother moved to Texas
The rant list: